April 5, 2017
The briefing explored the latest science on how environmental protections (air, water, chemicals) affect children’s health; reviewed current policy proposals related to the EPA and what they mean for scientific research and children’s future health and development; and examined the benefits and costs of EPA regulations and programs that have been targeted for removal.
View references for the below Infographics here.
Social Media Resources
Featured Articles & Publications
- "Draft Report to Congress on the Benefits and Costs of Federal Regulations and Agency Compliance with the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act" from Office of Management and Budget, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, 2016
- "Practitioner Insights: The Peril and Imperative of TSCA Reform" from The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc., February 1, 2017
- "Project TENDR: Targeting Environmental Neuro-Developmental Risks. The TENDR Consensus Statement" from Environmental Health Perspectives, July 2016, http://projecttendr.com/
- "The Benefits and Costs of the Clean Air Act from 1990 to 2020" from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air and Radiation, March 2011
- "The Benefits and Costs of the Clean Air Act, 1970 to 1990" from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, October 1997
- "The Trump Administration and the Environment -- Heed the Science" from The New England Journal of Medicine, March 23, 2017
- "Using 21st Century Science to Improve Risk-Related Evaluations" from The National Academies Press, 2017