Advancing Science-Based Policy Solutions
PRHE applies respected scientific expertise to answer complex environmental health-related questions and to develop science-based policy strategies. Our work includes:
- Creating a science-based foundation for policy by evaluating, synthesizing, translating and interpreting scientific findings for relevant audiences, including policy makers, the public, patients and health affected and community groups.
- Creating policy options and tools to interpret scientific findings for use in policy and decision making and in optimizing prevention and interventions.
- Delivering critical scientific information to decision makers by establishing a broad base of scientists, community groups and health care providers and connecting this community to decision makers at the state and federal level.
Projects and Publications
- Reach the Decision Makers Fellowship
- Professional Statements Database of Environmental Health Policy
- Past Policy Projects
Visit the Publications page for recent publications from PRHE.
Visit the Navigation Guide page for publications and articles about Nav Guide.