Publications from UCSF's Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment
Recent Journal Articles Authored by PRHE Scientists
- Johnson PI, Koustas E, Vesterinen HM, Sutton P, Atchley DS, Kim AN, Campbell M, Donald JM, Sen S, Bero L, Zeise L, Woodruff TJ. Application of the Navigation Guide systematic review methodology to the evidence for developmental and reproductive toxicity of triclosan. Environ Int. 2016 Jul-Aug; 92-93:716-28. PMID: 27156197. View in: PubMed
- Rich, DQ, Liu, K, Zhang, J, Thurston, SW, Stevens, TP, Pan, Y, Kane, C, Weinberger, B, Ohman-Strickland, P, Woodruff, TJ, Duan, X, Assibey-Mensah, V and Zhang, J. Differences in Birth Weight Associated with the 2008 Beijing Olympic Air Pollution Reduction: Results from a Natural Experiment. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2015 Sept. PMID: 25919693, PMCID: PMC4559955. Read it here.
- Gerona RR, Pan J, Zota AR, Schwartz JM, Friesen M, Taylor JA, Hunt PA, Woodruff TJ. Direct measurement of Bisphenol A (BPA), BPA glucuronide and BPA sulfate in a diverse and low-income population of pregnant women reveals high exposure, with potential implications for previous exposure estimates: a cross-sectional study. Environ Health. 2016; 15(1):50. PMID: 27071747; PMCID: PMC4828888.View in: PubMed, PubMed Central
- Vandenberg LN, Gerona RR, Kannan K, Taylor JA, van Breemen RB, Dickenson CA, Liao C, Yuan Y, Newbold RR, Padmanabhan V, Vom Saal FS, Woodruff TJ. Erratum to: A round robin approach to the analysis of bisphenol a (BPA) in human blood samples. Environ Health. 2016; 15(1):43. PMID: 26956378. View in: PubMed
For a selected list of journal articles authored by PRHE scientists click here.
To read all publications on the Navigation Guide, click here.
Reports & White Papers
- Summit on Shaping Our Planetary Legacy: Setting an Agenda for Reproductive Environmental Health (March 7, 2016)
- Girl, Disrupted: Hormones and women’s reproductive health
- Pesticides Matter: A primer for reproductive health physicians
- Shaping Our Legacy: Reproductive health and the environment
- Forjando nuestro legado: La salud reproductiva y el medio ambiente (Spanish “Shaping Our Legacy”)
Brochures & Patient Material
- Toxic Matters: Protecting Our Families from Toxic Substances
- Work Matters: When you work with or around toxic chemicals, what you know really matters
- Pesticides Matter: Steps the reduce exposure and protect your health
- Food Matters: What To Eat? A guide to your daily food choices
- Hormone Disruptors and Women’s Health: Reasons for Concern
Editorials and Op-Eds
Selected Book Chapters
- Sutton P, Perron J, Giudice LC, Woodruff TJ. Occupational and Environmental Exposures. In: Glass' Office Gynecology, Edited by Michele G. Curtis. 2014.
- Trowbridge, J, Sutton, P, Woodruff, TJ, Giudice, LC. Environmental Factors and Reproduction. In: Yen and Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology 7th Edition. Edited by Strauss and Barbieri, Elsevier. 2014
- Sutton P, Perron J, Woodruff TJ. Reproductive Environmental Health. In: Praeger Handbook of Environmental Health, Volume 4, Chapter 11, pp.227-261. Edited by Robert Friss. ABC-CLIO, LLC. Santa Barbara, CA. 2012.
- Perron J, Sutton P, Woodruff TJ. Reproductive Environmental Health. In: The University of California Obstetrics and Gynecology Women's Health Review, Edited by Philip J. Di Saia, Gautam Chaudhuri, Linda C. Giudice , Thomas R. Moore, Manual Porto and Lyoyd H. Smith. Elseiver Saunders, Philadelphia, PA. 2012.